Monday, 31 March 2008

Treasure life before everything was too late

After my hectic mid-exams, finally is friday. I got to go home at least to have few hours to sleep and relax before my second round outting with my jimui. That time while i was driving back home, i was not very concious and felt so dizzy as i was too tired. So i switch on my MP3 as loud as possible to at least being drag away from the sleepiness. Singing in the car was the best solution for me at that point in time.

When i reach Jalan Teluk Pulai, a turning point into my housing area (Tmn Teluk Pulai), I saw a condolence board-pointing a direction into my housing area. That time, i was thinking why in a sudden there are so many people passed away. Immediately when i have a right turn into my house, from far ( 5 houses away) i saw a tent in front of my neighbour's house, with 2 big white lanterns. I was stunned, thinking that who passed away. As i know, that house consist of 2 teenagers and their parents with total of 4 people, and their parent is very young with the age of 50+.

The moment i stepped into my house, my mum told me that Uncle Yap had passed away yesterday (thursday 29/3/2008) when he was having a badminton game in the badminton court somewhere in Eng Ann. The detail situation was not clear, as my mum only get to know that he was collapsed and his friends thought he was only tired. The time when they get to know that he was in danger, it was too late to sent him to hospital. Furthermore, the ambulance was late as usual and the traffic in Klang was terrible and these had also contributed to part of his delayed treatment which lead to his death.

I felt so down at that point in time. This has refreshed my memories during my youth age. When i was small, i like to follow my brother to Uncle Yap's house because uncle likes to buy toys and game for his son to play. And his son likes to invite my brother and another 2 neighbours to play with him, and me of course will stick to my brother and they got no choice but to let me play with them. I remembered that when all of us were hanging around at uncle's house, he'll definately serve us with his son's beloved junk food - chips and all sort of fast food. Of course we would be delighted as most of our parent wouldn't let us to have these food unless on our birthday. So most of us will curi curi makan at his house. Uncle Yap, however, will bring us to the nearby playground to play kites or cyling. He's a very nice neighbour to us. Furthermore, both of our family are the member of a famous club in Klang. We used to join any of the activities held by the club and get to know each other even more detail. Sooner and later, our parent became very best friends, like to hang around in the club and sometimes even organised family trips.

However, until a point of time, all of us lost contact. We no longer joining the club activities and started busy with our school life. In a sudden, everything just end like this and we become "Hi and Bye" friends. We only greet uncle when we saw him. No longer as close as last time.

The last time i saw him passing by my house was last 2 weeks' weekend ( between 15/3-23/3/2008). that time i just wave at him, signify a "HI" to him and that the last thing that i ever did for such a long time. I felt so lost of lossing this such a good uncle. I was so curious, why in the earth that people practising a healthy lifestyle would die of so sudden without any sign? Why is the doctors always encourage us to practise healthy lifestyle and yet people tend to die in their early age? Why people with unhealthy lifestyle would have the opportunity to live longer than those normal people? Is god being equal? Who knows? Only GOD knows.

A piece of advice, treasure the moments u have with everyone beside you. Leave aside every sorrow and misunderstanding that you have with anyone. Stay away from anger and revenge that u have with you. Treasure your life and love everyone beside you. Treasure your life and do not let youself to regret on stuff you have done. Just do what u think is necessary to do and do it with no regret. No one will know when their life will end. Only god knows. So Treasure yourself before it was too late.

No comments: