Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Someone special that i respect - HIM

This "someone" is a special guess, which i will later refer as "HIM"

One special day, i agreed to follow a friend of mine to meet up a special guess - HIM. Time of waiting to meet HIM may seems long but my heart was pumping very fast. I have a lot of questions to ask, but none of it seems realistic. And i was afraid that i may asked the wrong thing, and there's go my chance. So, while sitting in the crowds, i was thinking, trying to eliminate questions that doesn't make sense.

Finally, is my turn to meet him face to face. HIM asked me what can HIM help me. I said that i had promised HIM earlier to meet HIM again to asked for some solutions that i had raised out last trip. He promised me that He could resolved all my problems only if i bring the stuff that HE requested on the following trip. Stuff that HE required really make me headache. At that point of time, i was thinking where should i find all these stuff in city. Before i able to voice out, it seems HE look thru my heart. HE told me not to worry as people here could be able to help me, as long as i ask. I look at HIM and HE smiles at me and asked me anything else HE can help.

Then, I asked permission for asking this question since it relates to my sibling. I thought HE wouldn't answer. But lucky me. HE said the special person is already there and is waiting for a notting head chance. At that time being, an Unbelive reaction appears on my face and i look at HIM. Not that i dun believe HIM, i just cant think of if that someone really appeared? HE look at me saying that i shouldn't show disbelief in HIM, HE knows more than i can expect. Both of us were laughing as he and me knew that the disbelief reaction is a sign of ambiguity towards my sibling. What HE told me was, although my sibling does not tells us anything, it doesn't mean anything doesn't going to happen, just give my sibling some space. I was, in fact, felt happy and some kind of relief.

HE laughed and looked at me again, asking if i have any question.

Since i already open up this topic, i took the opportunity to ask abt mine. Immediately HE laughed and told me to prepare the stuff that HE required. By that time, what i want can come true. Even if i want it this year, HE will also help me to grap it. HE asked me with a smily face if i want it now? Everyone in the room was laughing and i felt so embarass. But at least I have clear some of my queries. Thanks to HIM.

But now, i have some difficulties.

Do u know what stuff that i find it hard to get it from a town city like Klang?

Well water, river water and sea water..hehe.. Everyone know that Klang has the most contaminated water supplies. the Sea and River water was extremely dirty and highly contaminated by chemicals, rubbish and, etc. Do i really need to collect the water? Yes, i have to. But in other place, i hope :)

No comments: