Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Failure in enjoying Holidays

What can I do within a week of holiday?

1. Shopping
2. Karaoke
3. Hunting for delicious food and beverages
4. Vacation
5. Clubbing
6. Gathering with a bunch of friends
7. Watch movies
8. Spa/massage, etc


But all I have or going to do within this week are:

1. Eat
2. Study
3. Do research
4. Do house-chore
5. Sleep
bla bla bla....

Look boring right? No choice, i have losses too much of time and there are too much of things to cope on. Studies itself will and/or have took up most of my time and the past 3 days i chose to rest my mind and body --> sleep, -- because the weather was so nice and cooling. Furthermore, i was not feeling well. Main solution --> sleep.

The results, no time to study.

Shit...I'm really in deep shit. I do really hope that i able to settle my unsettled stuff within the remaining time.

God, please let the clock tick slower. At least let me have the time to enjoy some of the plans that I mentioned on the 1st Paragraph.

What i have to do now, is get back to study now..tata..

No comments: