Tuesday, 4 March 2008

At the end of the Cross-road.

Finally, i'm almost reaching towards the end of my Uni life. This is the time for all of us to think of what we want our future to be like, what we want to become in our future, etc. But, i dunno specifically what i really wanna do in future. Could i say: "What i want after i step out of MMU is Money?". Look materialistic huh. No choice, this is part of the real world's philosophy - “钱不是万能,没钱就万万不能”But, without any planning, even if i'm a millionnaire, my life will be meaningless too.

So, what i want for my future then? Erm, still in the consideration. Should i enter into the commercial line now or later after i gone thru my Audit line and finish my professional paper or vice versa? Which way should i choose? Which firm should i apply for? Which choice is best for me for now and then? I am being very choosy because i was not sure what i want in future. If i could set-up my mind on what i want now, this wouldn't be a problem for me, right? This reminds me of the day when i finished my A-Levels and i couldn't set-up my mind on what course i should proceeds with. But the situation now is different, everything is on my own now. I need to think as an adult. Be responsible on everything decision i made. This is why i was being so caution on choosing my future life. I wan the balance between working life and my own lifestyle, at least, although i know it is impossible. But who knows. If i have determination on everything we do, every single decision i made may change the history, change my life. Am i right?

Somehow, i do hope for miracles. How miracle will come to me? I thinks it comes to me when i have a mind-set on what i want and how i want it to be. As the philosophy said: If u think u can, u CAN. Even if i'm not sure if i can make my dreams come true, but i believe if i have put the efforts, nothing is impossible. This is when the miracles come in - I believe on the decision i make and the miracle will somehow give me the things that i hope i'll get.

choices.....decisions......plannings......determinations and efforts......miracles......

Back to the question, what i want for my future? I'll search for my answer....analyse choices, decide what best for myself, plan for my life, and have the determination to make my dreams come true. Efforts will somehow bring my miracles to my side... Gambateh!!!

4 comments:

Kennis 可乐诗 said...

还有,钱不是万能,没有钱就买万能!
不要忘记那个自称叶德娴的弟弟讲的话!

Tricia said...

I really wanna but Magnum liao la..so can fulfill ur dream to taiwan

Anonymous said...

no need go through all the troubles....since u like dream so much...ma dream of going to taiwan enough lo..........wakakakaaka

Tricia said...

i like to dream but i also hope the dreams come true la fren...since you assk me to dream all the way, then u sponsor me for this coming trip to taiwan ya...Thanks...Jessy...