Wednesday, 3 December 2008

FunnyFeeling

Lately, i have some funny feeling. I felt lonely but in fact i'm not. Friends are around me and i'm always with my family. I did enjoy hanging out with friends but somehow rather, there is an emptiness in between. Is unexplainable.

As time passed by and one of my friend has actually hit the point, solving my un-reasoning feeling. I'm actually hiding something in myself. That something cant be expressed in any medium or mode. It has been hiding and will do so ever since. I do hope what i feel may come true someday but i was afraid and i dowan it to come true. It hurts. What shall i do? Backing up is all i can think of, and be normal. Doing so and will bury this weird feeling with me forever.

1 comment:

anw said...

funny feeling??? i think u too long never drink already.