Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Frust....

November!! If i'm still a student i'll be very happy for this month and the month later. Why? Coz its holiday months, full with all sort of holiday packages and sales. But i'll no longer have this mood.

I will be loaded with works up till June and this is normal for working life. But when i overheard that i may not be able to have nice break for my CNY, i felt so down. This coming CNY falls on January and this is the most hectic month for all of us in thios profession. I'll be loaded with works and rushing for tight deadlines in clients' office. Sun will be a strange object for me and i'll be more familiar with moon. I'm really afraid of these. As what my friend said: "We are just a lady with normal vision and mission.". I agreed but i have make choices and have to face the consequences.

All i hope is to be normal - love and to love --> Family, Friends & God, especially this coming 1st peak period.

1 comment:

Kennis 可乐诗 said...

Hey, i m booked until Sept lor, and still paid peanut! more sad than u!